Chicken Curry Salad
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise organic store-bought or DIY Mayo
- 1 lime juice of
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 mango diced
- 4 chicken thighs or 2 breasts, cooked, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 stalk celery trimmed and diced
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- ¼ cup raw cashews chopped
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves optional
- Combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, curry powder, ginger, sea salt and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to blend.
- Add the mango, chicken, cilantro, celery, and green onion and toss until well coated. Top with the cashew pieces and serve on romaine lettuce leaves!
Tip: Save time by using rotisserie chicken.